Thursday, July 13, 2006

Why I want Romney in the White House

When I get up in the morning, I am a news junkie. I am addicted even though it makes my Blood Pressure go sky high. Today I read and listened about how Isreal is at War on Multiple fronts, Korea will be a war zone very soon, Iraq is still an important mission that we need to stay in, Iran is a major problem waiting for their right time to pick a fight, and I do not trust China. We have problems at home. And of course, thanks to the help of Al Gore telling us about Global warming. When I think about all of this...I thank the big man upstairs for all of the good things we have. I am glad we have President Bush as our president, but we need a statesmen with honor and integrety to fill his shoes. If I could get on a loud speaker to scream at America, I'd say: 1. Get/Make a disaster kit for your family. 2. Get out of Debt. 3. VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY IN 08!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 15 July, 2006, Blogger Jeff Fuller said...

Tim,

Great to have you blogging for Romney. I also think Romney would do a more than adequate job a filling Bush's shoes . . . he would stay firm and strong like Bush, but have a better ability at convincing the international community of the importance of forming a united front against our enemies.

I like your list too!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home