Monday, August 21, 2006

Romney Gaining Momentum???

Ok. Is it just me, or does it really seem like Mitt is gaining some momentum? I know he's received quite a bit of coverage of late due to issues going on in MA and I know there are more pro-Mitt blogs popping up but... has anyone noticed more or less favorable coverage on the neutral blogs? I've been searching around for a couple days now I can't really seem to get a handle on the general concensus feelings. I did find one link that was very interesting: Republican by Design An anti-Romney post on a conservative site. It turns out some people are still not convinced he's a died-in-the-wool pro-lifer as his positions have evolved during his career. I'd like not to see many more posts like this since this is who he'll need to garner significant momentum going into the primaries.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Monday, 21 August, 2006, Blogger Kevin Davis Jr. said...

Welcome to the blog!

There are some people that will never support Mitt (or so they say). I think that overall Mitt Romney's support is growing. After a speech in California almost 700 people erupted in chants of "Run Mitt, Run".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home